Here are 7 side jobs to consider while out of work…
Well, you were sent home because of the Coronavirus scare but don’t have the option to work from home? All may not be lost. Look into these “side job” opportunities to score some much needed cash.
Ride sharing or delivery driver
We all know about Uber and Lyft but did you think about Doordash or Grubhub? Here are a list of other driving gigs.
- Caviar is a food delivery app that may be available in your city. Get the app from Google play or the app store
- Roadie.com is a website that pays you to make deliveries. You can get gigs along your route if you are traveling also.
- Wrapify.com pays you to drive around town they will wrap part or all of your car and pay by the mile and by where and when you drive. It is a good deal if you are driving around town anyway.
- Amazon flex pays you to make deliveries that the regular drivers might not be able to make.
- Shipt.com is a grocery delivery service. If you sign up to drive for Shipt you’re also more or less a shopper as well. That means you’ll be responsible for orders as small as a stick of butter and as large as a whole shopping cart full of groceries.
- Instacart is an app that is only available on the App Store for iOS devices (sorry, Android users). This app promises some deliveries in as little as one hour.
- Uship.com If you have a truck or van this might be the gig for you. It’s a shipping marketplace that helps you bid on customers’ shipments. You might surprised how many people need help hauling large items on a recurring basis
So here we have a few options for making money while the Coronavirus Scare and “social distancing” is upon us. I hope this gives you some ideas and as always, please contact me with your own thoughts, ideas and comments!